Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays and Thank You...

as I sit here this morning reading fellow bloggers post, I find more comfort than these people will ever know... well except for I am about to tell them...Let me begin by saying I am new to the whole blogging world so I don't know how to do all the cute linky stuff so maybe they will see this and maybe they won't but it means enough to me to share...

First of all "Our Simple Lives"... His latest blog shared all the hussle and busstle associated with the Holidays and how many things he has going on with his precious kiddos, I found myself getting sad, and then had to take a step back and remember that one day he too longed for his miracle babies... and he is getting to enjoy the fruits of his labor... lol get it LABOR, okay I am prob the only one that finds that comical... but it made me want to get to that point even more, and it inspired me to think of it a little more like a journey not a sprint...

"Looking for Baby" was the first person to friend me, and I find such joy in hearing all the good news they are getting... I find myself excited to find out what the gender reveal reveals and can't wait to congratulate them... but they have had a long road as well... another reminder that it's a journey not a race... I must say thank you for your kind words of encouragement, and just taking the time to encourage me... I really needed it and it was so appreciated...

"Paradykes" I have shared your story with many... You inspire me to be a better person... You showed a love and kindness that is amazing... I am so excited that we are ttc at the same time... I am inspired by your generosity, and love, and selflessness... We want to be like you guys when we grow up... lol!!!

Also thank you to: 2 baby daddies, Jeff and Kevin Dc, & Micaels surrogate Experiance...

It amazes me that I have found "friends" if you would say that... that are from all over the place that all are on different pages in there story, but can help each other in such a big way... I would even go as far as to say that this Branch on my tree is going to prove to be very fruitful... SO Happy Holidays and Thank you...

3 comments:

  1. I was just out of town for 5 days without internet access and I couldn't wait to get back home so I could read the updates about my online family. Blogging started as a fun way to document my process for myself but the support from all of us is great. I even wrote an entry called "My Online Family" because I love how much I get from everyone. You don't really get this process unless you go through it yourself and all of us bloggers get it.

    So keep trying. Get consoled by us when you need support. Give encouragement when someone else is low. And gain inspiration in our successes while waiting for yours to come. We can't wait to share good news with you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. I am so touched! We all are so friggin' lucky to have this forum. I always call it "my therapy"...and something I never expected to happen. Life is full of beautiful surprises and this has definitely been one of them!!! So bask in the glory of your new found blog friends, enjoy the holidays and keep on keepin' on cuz you guys are going to be mommies -- just keep moving forward (and blogging to keep you sane). We're here for you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, thanks so much, that was super sweet! Thanks for sharing our journey with people you know. The more people that know how amazing surrogacy is the better. I can't wait until we're both expecting! Maybe even at the same time :D Merry Christmas to you both!
    Bobbie & Ashley

    ReplyDelete