Monday, December 12, 2011

Our Broken Hearts...

Sat morning as I sat down to right a blog I heard prince charming call my Name in a panicked voice. As I ran to the bathroom, I found her with tears in her eyes... She was bleeding... I went into crazy calm mode and told her to get dressed and that everything was going to be okay... I drove her to the hospital, but unfortunately our fears were confirmed, we lost our bellyfish... we are heartbroken and sad... it all seemed so easy... until now... I am not sure what I am supposed to do now, all I find comfort in is knowing we will try again.

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear this. I'm happy to hear you already saying you know you will try again. It can be hard to keep going after setbacks (we've all had them) but I'm glad that you're looking toward the future and still envisioning holding your baby in your arms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your loss. It's never easy to go through. I'm looking forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no you guys. I'm so sorry! Like Michael said, if you look at all of our blogs they are full of setbacks. THEY SUCK and they threaten to suck the life out of you! What most stands out in my mind when I think about where we are right now (and I consider ourselves so lucky to be where we are) is that we never gave up. Grieve, take some time, but know that there is a baby out there for you two. Have no doubt that this is true. Take care of each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart goes out to both of you. I am so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete