Thursday, January 19, 2012

THE LIEBSTER AWARD!!!

THE LIEBSTER AWARD!!!

I would like to begin by saying thank you to all my fellow bloggers, But most importantly I would like to thank Paradykes over at   http://paradykes.blogspot.com for giving me this Liebster Award... I really look forward to our bond growing stronger as we continue on this ttc journey together... and I can't wait to share ridiculous storys about our hormonal wife's together...   in my heart we are connected already (that may seem weird, but it's so not intended to be), and I can't wait to learn more about you and your amazing family... You would have for sure been one of my nominations had you not already bestowed this honor to me...

So anyways, The Liebster Blog Award is an award for bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve more recognition.

Liebster is a German word that means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’, but can also mean‘favorite’. The idea of the award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.



The Award comes with a few rules. You’re supposed to:

§ Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them

§ Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog

§ Post the award on your blog

§ Bask in the love from the most supportive people in the blogosphere – other bloggers

§ Hope your recipients pass the award to their 5 favorite blogs to keep the love flowing.

Drum Roll Please...

And the Liebster Award goes to...

Prince Charming over at http://charmingcindarella.blogspot.com this is my wife's Blog, she started her blog to share her side of our story... the goal is to publish both blogs after we have our baby so that they will one day be able to read the story of how they became our most precious gift... I didn't nominate her first because she is my wife, but because she is an amazing person, and I think you all will love to read her journey just as much if not more than mine...

Doug and Bill over at http://dougandbill.blogspot.com/... I love this blog... so much so that on Christmas day I must have logged on 10 times just to find out what the gender revile reviled... If you are not a fan of this blog, I strongly encourage you to subscribe and get to know them... get people who are gonna be great Daddies...

Michael over at http://michaelssurrogateexperience.blogspot.com... He makes me laugh as he saddles up to take on twins... when he shares stories of shopping, and needing translations while shopping, I picture us in the future having to come to him for said translations... this guy is gonna be a great father, and I can't wait to meet his little ones... in about... oh... 84days...

Chad and Doug at http://justoneoutofsevenbillion.blogspot.com they have taken on the world with twins literally... they just flew across the world with newborn twins... I think they deserve a whole other kinda award for that... I love all the great pics and post about Cedric and Ezra... they are handsome little guys!

  Mommy with a Penis at http://mommywithapenis.blogspot.com/ His header says "The humorous musings of a gay man who is the mommy of two small whipper snappers, and wife of an ex-drag queen. No wonder I have a complex. Mommy needs a cocktail!" need I say any more... I was laughing so hard through his last post that I almost peed myself!

Thank you again for such an honor... Paradykes

2 comments:

  1. I'm getting so much advice on what to buy and not buy and I'm sure I'll be one of those people in just a couple of months. I'm happy to translate for you as your time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. that was so nice of you to nominate our blog! I'm glad you enjoyed the gender reveal postings and the eventual REVEAL on Christmas. I've got to remember to put more suspense in my posts! Take care and thinking good thoughts for you guys!

    ReplyDelete